Sunday, June 07, 2009

Who is I?

Hurray! I was able, at last, to figure out how to reclaim this blog! What's a few years among friends? At this point I have blogs all over the Internet, but there's no place like home, and this is where it all started. I have a blog for poetry, a blog for events in my area that have to do with the arts, a blog for odd ball stuff...you name it. I am the Bountiful Blogger. I promised myself to get them all together and begin adding to all of them regularly. Promising me anything is rare, so I need to keep my word.

Have you noticed that virtual reality feels like a place at times...as if we really do travel from place to place online and each place has a "feel" to it? I've decided there must be some truth in all of that. Spirit is stronger in my life than physical reality, so this entire Internet experience seems to be a good way to bring the two together. I have to sit at a physical computer and type the words to communicate, but other than that, it's an inside out experience, so my soul gets recognition. I'm all for that since I live as a spirit having a physical experience of life. I sometimes speak of my mind, body and emotions as three different elements...so the I that I am speaking from has to be Spirit. That's the eternal stuff. My body can get ill. My mind can be confused or clouded. My emotions can be in turmoil. I still exist waiting for the confusion to pass, the turmoil to end or the body to heal. Yup, I is a statement of Spirit, at least in my case.

(The child within loves finding a way to say "I is" and get away with it!)