Sunday, June 14, 2009

THIS POST IS NOW HISTORY

It's Sunday again! I want to say "Where does the time go?" and "Time flies!" but surely there is a new or at least different way to express surprise at how quickly the present moment becomes a memory. I'll have to think about that today and get back to you when this post is in my past. It only takes a breath for that to happen.

Time. It's always been a strange concept to me. We all use the measure of it as if that meant something important. I am a certain age. I have been working at my job for a certain length of time. I've known you for moments, days or years.

I threw all of that stuff away. One day I considered that eternity is a right now experience. "Throughout eternity" simply means something isn't going to change. Eternity cannot be measured. It has no beginning or end...otherwise it isn't eternal. So, it's right now.

I live as a spirit having a physical experience of life. That works for me.